3.1 and the all seeing eye

Tell Arthas I said Hi!.

3.1 and the all seeing eye

Postby Nerbutz » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:56 pm

So 3.1 is going to bring some class changes for all us dreadplate wearing knight type people. This will undoubtedly change how some of the specs work/are built. We shall see.

Regardless, given our dps problems this past tuesday in the 25 man, I am going to become something of a DK Nazi. The difference btw 1900dps and 3000 dps isn't just a gear issue, so I don't want to see any utterly broken specs in a 25 man raid. 25 player raids are a giant logistical headache for our good officers, and while yes, your account is your account, once you step into a 25 man, you become part of a larger whole. You surrender a bit of free will. The needs of the many outweigh those of the few. Any nonfunctional or less functional parts slow the whole machine down. This must not occur.

With the dual spec feature looming ever closer, there's absolutely no reason not to have a pre-made raid ready spec, and a fun fuck around tank, pvp, whatever spec. You owe it to the people around you who are making the same time sacrifice.

That is all.
"It's their fault that they're fucking degenerate retards, not yours."

-Xakta 1/9/09
Nerbutz
Swashbuckler

Postby Nerbutz » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:29 pm

We've just been nerfed to hell.

Blade barrier, as predicted, got obliterated, Will of the Necropolis has been given an internal cooldown, frost presence nerfed, Lichborne is now a worthless pvp talent, and the "tanking style" of the 3 trees is now negligible. They are utterly the same, save flavor text. Frost is vastly superior and will remain so from here on out, due to Frigid Dreadplate. Not via play, but because its a passive 3% avoidance talen. Awesome.

I am the first to admit that my character is vastly too powerful in terms of tanking slow hard hitting bosses or bosses with big flames that they announce 3 minutes ahead of time, but this is far too severe. Paladins and Warriors will now rule the day. DK's and Drooods cannot compete with shields. Block will be the "new" avoidance.

ugh.

-Xakta 1/9/09
Nerbutz
Swashbuckler

Postby Jaana » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Nerbutz wrote:We've just been nerfed to hell.

Blade barrier, as predicted, got obliterated, Will of the Necropolis has been given an internal cooldown, frost presence nerfed, Lichborne is now a worthless pvp talent, and the "tanking style" of the 3 trees is now negligible. They are utterly the same, save flavor text. Frost is vastly superior and will remain so from here on out, due to Frigid Dreadplate. Not via play, but because its a passive 3% avoidance talen. Awesome.

I am the first to admit that my character is vastly too powerful in terms of tanking slow hard hitting bosses or bosses with big flames that they announce 3 minutes ahead of time, but this is far too severe. Paladins and Warriors will now rule the day. DK's and Drooods cannot compete with shields. Block will be the "new" avoidance.

ugh.

:D
Scientists are always looking to answer two questions:

1. So what?
2. Who cares?

Jaana 70 nerfed Paladin: Enchant 375/Mining 375
Pyrowiz 70 Mage: Enchant 300/Tailor 365 (Spellfire, Scryer)
Qwikhit 69 Warrior: Herb 375/Alchemy 360
Jaana
Menace of the Mediterranean

Postby Cyrix » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm

:) :)
Cyrix
Officer
Officer

Postby Endex » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Well druids are supposed to be getting a "block" mechanic of sorts in the next patch with a shield that becomes active after a crit and absorbs damage on the next hit based on AP. But we'll see how well it works out.

But I am looking forward to it considering they are lowering our Armor again the only avoidance we have of course is dodge. This will make AP and crit on gear more important when considering itemization for feral tanking.
It may suprise you, but my pay here at Low Brow is lower than my fellowship pay at Hershey, so I won't be doing things that waste my time.
-- Cadecus
Endex
Barbary Raider

Postby Nerbutz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am

My issue is the same I have always had with Blizzard.

They don't think things through. Their success has created this arrogance about their systems. You talk to 100 players of every class and I'm sure you will find, after sifting through the drivel, 1000 valid complaints. Its beyond ridiculous, at this point in WoW, that people who play healers ignore 80% of what's goin on around them. That simply shouldn't be acceptable.

Blizzard, designs both the monster abilities and player abilities. The leeway they leave is either accidental design or planned. So people go, get gear, use abilities and eventually get nerfed when something gets "out of hand." It just baffles my mind that these things aren't more accurately predicted by their highly paid staff. Or that other things are "acceptable." Like Mages in BC getting buttfucked by hardcore guilds. Please come summon food and ggthxbye.

With millions of subsctribers, you'd think they'd want to maintain market predominance through quality rather than because they are the only gig in town.

Its just really really annoying. It reminds me of the Dark Ranger nerf in the Frozen Throne Beta. DK avoidance too high? Ok, nerf that, but wtf with the obliterating of my cooldowns? They did the exact thing to the Dark Ranger in that RTS beta. She was madly overpowered because for a few weeks, you didn't need to build an altar and could run to the tavern and grab her for free. But Blizzard, being Blizzard, instead of just fixing that bug, nerfed her to hell so much that it took 2 more years for her to become anything but a 3rd hero joke option. Fix the problem, don't destroy the whole class. Ugh.

They think linearly and design retroactively. So I fully expect Ulduar and the content after that patch to have bosses who hit fast and don't have predictive abilities. Which will doubly fuck the DK tank as we are based around popping those cooldowns to survive.

And forget fucking playstyle. Like, wtf. When tanking as DK, I use the same abilities I would as if I was DPS'ing with a 2 hander. No difference, whatsoever, except I get to use my fun defensive cooldowns. As of 3.1 I can't use them, because if I use them too soon the whole raid gets gibbed because I didn't have it ready when the game decided I needed it to be ready.

I have a massive problem with this. Sure, you might think I'm going a little apeshit here, over 3 abilities getting changed from 1 min to 2 mins, like whats the big deal Nerb/Ludo? Well I will fucking tell you what the big deal is...

I cannot go respecc and dual wield 2-Handers. I cannot respecc and go heal as a Tree or Holy Cleric type. I don't get fancy new buttons like "Divine Storm" or cat form or even Devestate and the other prot warrior shit. A 2-hand DPS DK and a tanking DK in play, are the fucking same thing.

By making parity for tanks (which I endorse) they have taken the coward's route and made parity for DK's, so now all the specs are basically the same thing. Awesome. Dilution ftw. Plus I will now be horribly spikey in damage taken, as, unlike all other tanks, we do not have shields.

Frost Presence is now the thing I hate most about WoW. It has become so bloated and powerful, these nerfs are not going to make the serious DK PVP'ers start PVPing in Unholy or Blood Presence, especially with the burst damage nerfs to the top tier blood and frost talents, the survivability of Frost Presence has in fact become more of an alluring choice to PVP with. WoW PVP is about making your strengths stronger, not covering your weaknesses. Instead of bursting people down the Arena DK's will be unkillible pullers with Death Grip. So Cafooh's prediction will probably come true, but not because of they way he thougt it. But because they had to nerf DK tanking abilities, which will lead to a future buff of Frost Presence, which will lead to a future nerf of Death Grip and awesome...Good design blizz. Good design.

-Xakta 1/9/09
Nerbutz
Swashbuckler

Postby Endex » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 am

So tell us how you really feel.

But yeah, sounds like it kind of sucks. Of course I look at it this way, all other classes in the game have been around since launch and they're still making changes to them. DKs have only been around for a few months....
It may suprise you, but my pay here at Low Brow is lower than my fellowship pay at Hershey, so I won't be doing things that waste my time.
-- Cadecus
Endex
Barbary Raider

Postby Cafooh » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:03 pm

I doubt all these nerfs will go in. They basically nerfed every single possible spec as both DPS and Tank that you could be by a significant margin. I would be willing to be i will no longer have enough gear to effectively tank heroics after 3.1 goes live with these changes...and my dps will be considerably lower as well (unless the scaling diseases really makes up for it, but i doubt it).

It is stupid though, the only difference was the use of RP and def. cooldowns between tanking and DPSing. And using those CDs less often, combined with a nerf to FP, really looks bad for tanking DKs.

But Blizz prefers to massive nerf then buff on PTRs, so hopefully someone will say "shit we nerfed too much" before it goes live.
"Wait hold on a second, let me grab a pen...and write that on my list of shit I don't care at all about"
Cafooh
Nautical Juggernaut

Postby Cafooh » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Looks like DK tanking got buffed a bit from the previously announced nerfs, and the most recent build looks MUCH better for DPS. They undid a bunch of the definitely un-needed nerfs to blood and added some cool unholy stuff.
"Wait hold on a second, let me grab a pen...and write that on my list of shit I don't care at all about"
Cafooh
Nautical Juggernaut

Postby Nerbutz » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:40 pm

?????

Link or it didn't happen.

-Xakta 1/9/09
Nerbutz
Swashbuckler

Postby Nerbutz » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

ok I see what you see, I think.

Thoughts:

1) they finally realized the need for more runic power management in blood (I've been lobbying this point for several days on the wow forums) , so now Death Strike will hit harder the more Runic Power you have. This is good, it requires human planning to decide if its better to save RP for a huge Death Strike self-heal or use it on a Rune Strike proc. But my beloved Obliterate no longer belongs in any rotation borne of deep talent expenditure in the tree. :( Heart Strikes and now Death Strikes are the only way to go.

2) They buffed Unbreakable Armor, as I predicted. I'm not sure its as good as Vamp Blood or Bone Shield, but I suppose Frost's strengths are its Howling Blasts, Frost Strikes, better Frost Presence, Frigid Dreadplate and Obliterates. So perhaps its defensive cooldown shouldn't be as strong as the other 2. Its in many ways the best "passive" tank tree the DK's have. Especially if Haste is further mutated into something truly worhtwhile for those of us who do damage based on swinging big slow weapons via special abilities. (an interesting but probably massively OP idea would be that enough Haste would grant a "free" oblit or Scourge Strike, yes it would mean people would just gear for that specific haste "rung" or whatever, but at least it would give more gear options and decisions to the player.

3) Unholy is weird. Bone Shield is still, imo, the best defensive cooldown, especially with better gear as the bones will last longer, but the threat of the tree in comparison to the others does concern me. A perma ghoul and gargoyle do no threat, they are fun, but do no threat. I like wackiness, and wackiness abounds with corpse explosion and AMZ and a 3rd disease, but the selling point here is really Bone Shield. I don't know that a whole tree can or should be justified as "tank" when DPS grabs that talent too. Necrosis and Blood Caked blade are baked into auto attacks so gear with more Armor Pen or Haste (and better Haste conversion into more attacks even just white ones) would seem to address the possible threat issues, who knows.

I must admit I often wish I had "corpse explosion" on my bar when amidst the dying and broken trash mobs in Naxx. But, is it worth losing so much of the innate "tankiness" in Frost or the sheer power of Blood?

4) Frost Presence. Buffed, again. This is just plain lazy. It may work, and it is the path of least resistance, but any buff here will have to be analyzed over again and again because of PVP. Design issues aside (making us "Tanks" through 1 ability ) the more damage Frost Presence mitigates, the harder all of us is to kill. This only makes it that much more attractive for arenas and BG's and does nothing to dissuade any DK whose not in a heroic or raid as DPS, from being in Frost Presnence. Its just flat out better than the other 2 unless all you are doing is dpsing a boss.

What Blizzard is doing is tuning each of the tanks to be at the same level for the next level of content. A noble endeavor and I'm not complaining about their goal, but rather their methods. Frost Presence is now a perma wannabe block, as is Blade Barrier. After all is said and done, after all the tweaking of numbers, I wonder if they will wish they just left the cooldown abilities alone and thus maintained some class individuality. I have no doubt that when 3.1 is released or soon after, all the tanks will in fact be tuned to be equal with one another in terms of damage absorbed and avoided, threat, overall "tankability" but they will all be much closer genetic relatives than perhaps they were originally intended to be. (or what players feel they should be.)

Are the classes now truly

Tank
Healer
DPS

With all else just wardrobe and flavor text?

I was thinking about this on my walk to the subway this morning. Raiding, in many ways, is like those huge Super Hero team up comic books. In the interest of fitting all the super popular characters into the narrative and getting eveyrone in on the action, you dilute the contributions of them individually, Thor, Iron Man, Storm, Superman, become your "fliers", Wolverine, Batman, Venom your "sneaky bad-asses" etc. Which I'm sure is not a brand new thought to any of you, but none of those uber team up comic books ever really work in the long run. Either the Infinity Gauntlet is reassembled to restore everything to the way it was before Thanos got it, or someone travels back in time and prevents everything from ever happening in the 1st place. Sound and fury. Signifying, truly, nothing.

But we do get phat loot, eh?

-Xakta 1/9/09
Nerbutz
Swashbuckler

Postby Cafooh » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 pm

i am having a hard time finding a frost-tanking build i dont hate. Seems a lot more difficult now.

Where is the analysis showing DS doing more damage deep than Oblit? I know they took it off might of mograine, but it still has +9% to crit base in the T1 talent. I cant seem to find the sheets.
Cafooh
Nautical Juggernaut

Postby 1nsany » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Nerbutz wrote:...Either the Infinity Gauntlet is reassembled to restore everything to the way it was before Thanos got it...

All-time favourite Silver Surfer thread. When I was a wee lad I drew a side story comic with an alternate ending that I really wish I could find.
80 Mage :: Insany - Enchanting / Tailoring
80 Shaman :: Rawrr - Jewelcrafting / Mining

67 Hunter :: Dukkyy - Herbalism / Leatherworking
63 DK :: Mittenstring - lvl 1 Inscription FTW!

71 Sham :: Insanity (Horde! rawr)

"Live your life and forget your age." - Jean Paul
1nsany
Sea Wasp

Re: 3.1 and the all seeing eye

Postby dongbei » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:38 am

As the autumn climate tends to dry,Ugg boots the most vulnerable to nhl jerseys sale damaging the body's fluid body,Coach Factory Outlet this time if you do not burberry sale pay attention to maintenance,cheap oakley outlet stratum corneum oakley outlet water symptoms,Coach Outlet skin becomes dry, rough,uggs outlet and even lack of water-based wrinkle,pandora rings For dry winter,Ugg Boots Clearance if you do not pay attention ray ban eyeglasses to maintenance,north face outlet the skin will be damaged.Coach Outlet No matter how the skin dries,michael kors bags as long as the face contact New Balance Outlet with dirty air,Burberry Outlet it should be red bottom heels makeup remover.canada goose outlet online The principle is to Michael Kors Handbags wash your face oakley sunglasses when it is Ray Ban Sunglasses not too hard for Christian Louboutin Outletthe massage,Ray Ban Outlet Store and choose a high moisturizing under armour shoes ingredients from Coach outlet the makeup true religion jeans remover products,Coach Outlet rub thoroughly after Cheap Jordans 11 the foam and then massage.ugg boots After washing the face,Mont blanc Pens as long as another clean towel to remove theCoach Factory Outlet water face can be.nike air max While the fall to michael kors outlet online reduce the use of makeup.Timberland Outlet Some people think Salomon Outlet that the sun is not Coach Outlet Stores as good as the sun cheap jerseys baseball in the summer so sinister,moncler jackets outlet sunscreen whitening workuggs outlet will be negligent,Michael Kors Outlet Online not knowing Qiuyang Coach Outlet ultraviolet ralph lauren volume is actually very large,ray ban sunglasses sale at this time Kate Spade if you want to montblanc pen use a sunscreen Coach Factory Outlet moisturizing factor,nike air max pas cher cream or foundation,Tory Burch and because Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts the skin is easy to Coach Outlet Store dry in autumn,Adidas Yeezy Shoes the best choice jordan shoes 11 contains moisturizing tory burch shoes ingredients.sac longchamp pliage Against the air jordan shoes elasticity the north face Jackets of weakened skin.Nike Outlet StoreSkin damage in the Coach Factory Outlet Online summer is fully Ray Ban Sunglasses reflected in the fall,red bottom heels not only the performance vans shoes of dry skin,Polo Ralph Lauren even the flexibility of Coach Handbags Outlet its own weakened,Cheap Oakley Sunglasses this time can be oakley sunglasses 1 to 2 weeks ofcanada goose continuous chaussures louboutin continuous Cheap Ugg moisturizing.moncler jackets outlet Every two or three days swarovski jewelry with a higher Coach Outlet Online Store moisturizing Michael Kors Factory Outlet mask will deposit face,ugg boots factory for the worst Air Max 90 parts of the Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet situation can also ray ban outlet massage help,Michael Kors Handbags Outlet and with the intake Christian Louboutin of vitamin C,Moncler sale to allow the skin to Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes return to the Ugg Australia original health as soon Nike Outlet as may be possible.canada goose jackets In very cold cases,uggs outlet it will adidas yeezy boost cause the ray ban sunglasses blood supply of the body and New Balance skin is reduced,Cheap NBA Jerseys and the skin pandora jewelry charms will be lack of Polo Ralph Lauren nutrients Nike Outlet and acidic cheap nike shoes substances,Adidas Outlet so the skin adidas nmd looks fragile and gloomy.The North Face Outlet Use some of the longchamp skin care products Cheap Oakley that contain highly oakley sunglasses effective tory burch outlet stores substances in the fall,Fitflop Sandalsboth to activate Moncler Jacket Outlet the exchange of Oakley Sunglasses materials and to Salomon Shoes Outlet provide antifreeze kate spade outlet storeprotection.oakley sunglasses Strengthen the Polo Outlet exercise Pandora Bracelet of the skin,Oakley Sunglasses improve the Adidas Shoes Outlet ability of the Kate Spade Outlet Storeskin to adapt to longchamp the cold winter after Prada Handbags the environment.Ugg Outlet Online Dry skin should be used to north face clean the cleaner,Coach Cyber Monday and suitable Valentino Outlet for soft water Michael Kors Black Friday or room temperature Cheap Jordans water bath.Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Conditional,Cheap nba jerseys it can be Vans Shoes complimented with true religion the surface of the steam bath.Michael Kor Outlet Online For dry skin,longchamp less oil secretion,coach outlet online the skin is Skechers easier to dry in the fall,Moncler Outlet so you should not Ralph Lauren Outlet choose to Coach Handbags Outlet clean the cleaner Michael Kors Outlet too strong,red bottom heels you must use Cheap UGGS the nature of coach outlet online the soft cleaning products,coach purses outlet online the best choice of the Non-Alkaline Skin Cream Products cheap true religion outlet for the skin,swarovski jewelry such as skin irritants Michael Kors US containing glycerin cleanser.The North Face Outlet Do not wash Cheap Christian Louboutin your face with poor soap,Michael Kors Handbags sometimes without Coach Outlet Store a cleaner,moncler jackets wash your face north face outlet with water only.Adidas NMD Mens No more than twice a day cleaning. polo outlet When dry and dry skin adidas yeezy boost 750 situation is very serious,canada goose outlet you should avoid nike air max using a dry towel to Coach Outlet Store clean,Cheap Jordans just use the paper to nike outlet store gently dry the Coach Outlet Online water can be.Swarovski Jewelry If your skin is dry,ugg boots after each Pandora Charms cleansing with a Ed Hardy Outlet more powerful make-up cheap jordan shoes water replenishment feature.timberland shoes Because makeup water can Polo Ralph Lauren immediately add Timberland Boots moisture from the skin,Coach Outlet Online so that the skin damp water.under armour shoes But it is better cheap air Jordan away from the lotion Kate spade outlet online that contains alcohol,Cheap Asics Shoes to not stimulate the skin.authentic nfl jerseys Drop pay attention skechers to the skin to Jordan Shoes add water at Michael Kors Outlet Store Online the same time to Tory Burch Outlet add the proper fat,longchamp bags use rich texture,cheap oakley sunglasses nutrition,ugg boots for women cream products appropriate.Canada Goose Especially from coach outlet store online the inside of sudden contact Coach Outlet online with the outdoor hot air,Michael Kors Outlet Online before leaving Ray Ban Sunglasses to clean a adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 little oil swarovski jewelry containing skin adidas nmd runner cream or cream base,Cheap Uggs to the skin to Michael Kors Handbags build a layer of protective film.Coach Bags Outlet Dry skin can also be Ray Ban outlet steamed to accelerate true religion outlet store facial blood Converse Outlet circulation.Christian Louboutin Outlet First in coach outlet store front of a soft cream,cheap jerseys sale and then use the hot electric cup or Christian Louboutin Outlet bucket filled with hot water,nba jerseys add the appropriate amount Kate Spade Handbags Outlet of glycerin coach outlet store and other skin care products,Michael Kors Handbags to be steam up,Prada Outlet face placed in Michael Kors Handbagsthe fumigation of steam,michael kors outlet facial flushing,Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes a week can use an A twice.Coach Outlet Drink enough water, drinking water mont blanc for 6-8 glasses a day,Ray Ban Outlet Store but also add polo ralph lauren fruit juice,The North Face Outlet mineral water,Red Bottom Shoes tea, etc.,Coach Factory Outlet Store can be steamed Michael Kors Outlet Store Online face vapor,Christian Louboutin Shoes to add moisture to Asics Shoes the face,ugg outlet or applied moisturizing skin fitflops sale clearance care agent to the Fitflops Sale Clearance face to reduce Timberland Outlet surface moisture Distributed.
dongbei

online dating numbers

Postby Wiliebot » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:52 pm

online dating numbers

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Abigail

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Everly

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

Find me here!!! My name is Autumn

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

The NFL has filed 2 scathing new legal documents -- seeking to block Ezekiel Elliott and the NFL Player's Association from challenging the league's 6 game suspension ... and ripping the RB along the way. The 1st document, filed in federal court in Texas, the NFL asks the judge to reject the NFLPA's request to throw out whatever punishment the arbitrator hands out to the Cowboys star. Since the arbitrator hasn't ruled yet, the NFL says in the court docs, "the NFLPA lacks standing to vacate a hypothetical award." The league calls the NFLPA's motion an "utter waste of judicial resources." In the 2nd document, also filed in federal court in Texas, the NFL is again essentially trying to block the imposition of the arbitrator's ruling.
Justin Bieber was visibly shaken by news that his pal Lil Wayne had to be hospitalized -- and also broke some news himself ... saying he's got no beef with Floyd Mayweather. Justin was leaving Mastro's Steakhouse in Bev Hills when our photog let him know Weezy had suffered multiple seizures in Chicago over the weekend. You can hear it in his voice ... Justin had no idea. Then the convo turned to his other famous friend, and Justin explained what really went down between himself and Mayweather. He claims it was just about "setting boundaries."
Sources familiar with the pregnancy tell us the couple's surrogate is carrying a female bundle of joy. We broke the stories ... the baby's due in late January by a surrogate Kim and Kanye hired for medical reasons. Kim's placenta accreta condition could kill her if she carries another baby to term. This will be girl #9 in the Kardashian clan -- not including Kris herself -- and we've learned it bodes well for one of those ladies in particular. We spoke with a notable child psychologist, who tells us North West and baby #3 will probably form a closer bond than Saint might with his new sis. And the reason's simple: sisters gravitate to their sisters. You don't gotta tell us ... or the Kardashians, either.
Kim Zolciak raged out on Kenya Moore because she thought Kenya said something about her son, who was horribly injured by a dog bite -- and it took several cast members to hold her back. Multiple 'RHOA' production sources tell us Kim went all Mama Bear while they were shooting over the weekend at a home in Atlanta. We're told Kenya and Kim were throwing shade as soon as they saw each other -- but when things got personal, it got out of hand. Kim made comments about Kenya's new marriage being fake ... and Kenya fired back that Kim had pimped out her daughter to get John Legend tickets. Everyone we spoke to agrees to that much, but here's where it gets messy. We're told Kim thinks Kenya said the Legend tix were for "your injured son." Others in the house say they never heard Kenya say the son part. Doesn't matter ... Kim was convinced and lost it ... rushing at Kenya, knocking over and breaking glasses on the way.
After months of theories and speculation, the top secret horror movie Mother! has finally arrived in cinemas, revealing that much of what we thought we knew about the film has been slightly incorrect. And that the filmтАЩs premise was also somewhat blindly in front of us this whole time. тАЬIt depicts the rape and torment of Mother Earth,тАЭ she said. тАЬItтАЩs not for everybody. ItтАЩs a hard film to watch. But itтАЩs important for people to understand the allegory we intended. That they know I represent Mother Earth, Javier, whose character is a poet, represents a form of God, a creator; Michelle Pfeiffer is an Eve to Ed HarrisтАЩs Adam, thereтАЩs Cain and Abel and the setting sometimes resembles the Garden of Eden. тАЬFor Darren to take these massive biblical themes and condense them into a narrative about a house and a couple I think is just brilliant. I have never heard of anything like it.тАЭ
Eric Dickerson is convinced Ezekiel Elliott is innocent -- and says the NFL overstepped by punishing the Dallas Cowboys star after prosecutors declined to press charges in his domestic violence case. The NFL Hall of Famer didn't mince words at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off this weekend when talking about the situation to TMZ Sports -- "I think they shoulda stayed out of it. The NFL should have stayed out of it." Dickerson says if Zeke DID physically abuse his girlfriend, the punishment is still too harsh -- he feels a 3-game suspension would have been more appropriate. But the bigger issue ... Dickerson says he doesn't think Zeke committed a crime or did ANYTHING warranting a punishment.

cheboksary dating scams
online dating affiliate program
dating in kentucky
angeles dating gay los
oprah and on-line dating
world dating from
www african dating

dating manchester uk
dating a mexican
dating websites for gay men and ftm
dating conversation tips
fender champ dating