Paladin (Aurvandil & Anakerie)

Postby Furio » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:22 am

Ok, so after some calculations (which were probably wrong), I think Reck bomb damage is best with 2h + SoC. So, I'm going with this at 60:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0010000000

I got Redoubt over Imp. Devotion Aura basically becaase DA SUCKS and I might be using a shield sometimes :P Besides, the Redoubt animation lets you know when you build a Reck charge... although I have a timer for that anyway. If this doesn't work I'll probably try a Holy Shock build since it's good damage in the same tree as my healing (which I def. want to keep). However, if this Reck build works then I can save my mana for healing and kill with overpowered talents :D .
Also Known As:

Jehn the Hunter (59)
Grey the Paladin (45)
Furio
Poopdeck Swabber

Postby piety » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:14 pm

Furio wrote:The reason why SoR is better than SoComm for Reckoning is because SoR procs on every hit, which means 5 procs with a bomb where Command is only going to proc once probably.

I didn't think it'd be hard to pull off a Reckoning bomb in pvp, considering how Reckoning bombs were all the rage before Repentance got moved out of Protection - which I don't really care about, the lessened CD of Hammer plus some of the Engineering stuff I can make take care of that. I like Seal of Command, it's been great for leveling, but I don't exactly kill the hell out of people with it as it just isn't that potent and I wanted to try something else. I might do it anyway just to test it out, I'm not happy with the Retribution tree at all really and since Paladins are really best for healing when it comes to PvP (from what I've seen) I thought this build might help with that.

I think there are some changes with Reckoning in that SoR does NOT proc on the additional hits... but I'm not sure about this since I haven't played with Reckoning for many months. I personally like Holy/Retri since the increase holy spell crit chance seems to affect the damage of the SoC proc (at least I crit with the SoC proc at a ridiculous rate since the pally changes in 1.9). don't forget about judging SoC especially after a HoJ stun (especially if that judgement crits). You do decent to good burst damage with this combo from my exp.
Piety - Lvl 60 Support Paladin for Hire
Dadarkness - Lvl 43 noob Hunter
a bunch of noob alts

"Hey Mister... I'm pretty far down the stupid tree... even by grade school standards." - Sasshi, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
piety
Bilge Pumper

Postby Debonair » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:31 pm

As far as I know Aurv, SoC isn't considered a spell hence why it's still 200% damage instead of 150%.

So that might need some testing.
Debonair, Warrior lv70
Nathlaniel, Pal lv67
Deneb, Mage lv29

- He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. - Nietchze
Debonair
Corsair of the Seven Seas

Postby Furio » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:20 pm

piety wrote:I think there are some changes with Reckoning in that SoR does NOT proc on the additional hits... but I'm not sure about this since I haven't played with Reckoning for many months. I personally like Holy/Retri since the increase holy spell crit chance seems to affect the damage of the SoC proc (at least I crit with the SoC proc at a ridiculous rate since the pally changes in 1.9). don't forget about judging SoC especially after a HoJ stun (especially if that judgement crits). You do decent to good burst damage with this combo from my exp.

Yeah, with the build I'm wanting I'll still have SoC, plus I'll have Imp HoJ for more sickness. As far as which is better for Reckoning, I'm just going to test it out. I'm pretty sure that it will depend on the weapon, since SoR and SoC scale with weapon damage, and I think SoR does more damage with slower weapons. According to the Reckoning sticky on the WoW forums, SoR still procs for each hit with Reck, and it's still being talked on and stuff. I'm keeping SoC regardless of which proves better for Reckoning though for flexibility, it's too good for me to give up and it makes Imp HoJ, a Talent I'm going to be very glad to have I think, even more awesome.
Also Known As:

Jehn the Hunter (59)
Grey the Paladin (45)
Furio
Poopdeck Swabber

[url=https://avto-signal.cf/kakrabotaettonirovka/3057-semnay

Postby PasyEnsunse » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Гудермес - Перенос данных из 1с комплексная автоматизация в 1с бухгалтерия
assuming a mortgage loan Madera California
office space for rent marda loop
Северо-Задонск - Быстрый займ круглосуточно
Жуковка - Автомасло сом